Saturday, April 19, 2008

More Cakes!

I've been having fun with cake orders the last few weeks!

First one is a 11x15 (half) sheet cake, half chocolate and half white with almond sugar icing. All decorations except wheat are gumpaste. (wheat is piped with icing.)



This one makes me want to have another baby! Well, for a minute anyway!
For a baby shower today, polka dot theme.11x15 White Almond Sour Cream with Almond Sugar Icing. Onesie, Socks and Polka Dots are made from rolled fondant and Shoes are made from Gumpaste.




2 comments:

The J's said...

Nish, the cakes are gorgeous! I'm sure they got lots of compliments!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nish! Like the cakes....cute. I finally hit upon the ummiest potato pancake recipe! OH it's good and so simple. Grate a potato add salt and pepper to taste 1 egg and enough flour to make the batter how you want it....I think I did about 3 handfulls. Heat your oil...butter whatever in the skillet to hot and make pancakes. You might have to spread out the batter a little. depending on how thin or thick you want them. I put butter feta cheese and lemon pepper on mine. Love, Laura