Saturday, October 11, 2008

More hair!






So I've always had a thing for hair. I secretly would have loved to learn all the techniques for cutting and styling hair that they teach in cosmetology school - the rest I could do with out though!
After Trey's bath this morning, Jim was commenting on how cute his hair looked all slicked back... that's all it took! I decided to try something different with it since it really doesn't want to part and be combed over to one side or the other. It was kind of curly when he was a baby so it's got a nice texture to it but I wasn't sure what to do with it.
I got it wet, combed it up and cut it on top with the scissors, then gelled it. Isn't he cute?! After about an hour of him playing, it all leaned in toward the center, and he had a cute "natural" mohawk. We've always joked about his mohawk because he had a very definite one about a year ago!

5 comments:

Laura Jelinek said...

If you were cute before that makes you WAY cute Trey Babie!

Huisman5 said...

Your little guy is so cute! I had Carlin's hair cut like that a few years back. Kyle's too, but it stayed best on Carlin.

Heather said...

I totally stole that first picture and put it on my desktop :P So adorable!!!

Dalayna said...

I LOVE IT!!!

Unknown said...

He looks cute - and that 1st pic especially makes me think of Lyss!