Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Confessions

post signature I have a confession to make; I've been working on my photography skilz and didn't tell you. Wanna see? Maybe you've already peeked?! A few of us are doing it together... sorta. Come take a look! Shutter Friends Blog



 I have another confession to make... That cool little 'signature'? It's driving me NUTS because it never goes where it's supposed to without me banging on the key board and mouse and thinking about throwing something at my monitor. I didn't have the energy to fight with it today.

3 comments:

The J's said...

You never showed me the picture of Kyrie & Trey either!! want, want!! Plleeeaazzze? oh yeah...BOTH of them!

Lynisha Weeda said...

It IS on my blog though, but no one ever commented on it! :D
I have an 11x14 canvas arriving tomorrow of it! (the one of him telling her a secret)

The J's said...

yeah, this is the first time I noticed it...and I HAVE been here :)
It is just awesome! one of those special ones!